Friday, May 4, 2012

Off to Twitter. FINALLY!!

Twitter time!! Yup, the relentlessly turning millwheel of communication development has crushed my ambitions to hang out with you all here on blogger -- and enticed me over to the bird side: It's twitter time. And the doors are wide open. Come on over and let's chirp. I will follow or friend or chirp at whomsoever asks, just gimme some time to work it out. I look forward to all the cryptic brevity...
.
Find me  @DNykl on Twitter. That's me.
.
Thanks for the blogger comments. Let's move it to the future now..

10 comments:

Kirsten said...

Ah, the joys of abbreviations that shall be yours! It might be easier to update than blogger since the mobile platform is much simpler. :) I'll keep my fingers crossed anyway.

Rosehawk said...

Chirp...chirp...chirp...

And here I was giving up on Twitter...

Heads over to find David on Twitter.....

Misty aka s_aurius said...

YAY! I will definitely have to add you on my twitter. I forget to check here.

dinabr said...

Good luck :)

dinabr said...

Good luck :)

Nayari said...

Super excited to see you on Twitter - and already following!

Jessica Ramage said...

Following you on my work account @STV_Jessica since the other one seemed to break two minutes in - probably Twitter was too excited to see you finally take part! Either that or you actually have blocked me, but I didn't think I was that annoying in France? ;) Have to say, I didn't think you'd succumb to the dark side and join Twitter, but I hope you get a positive experience out of it.

Doufam, že twitujeme často v budoucnosti, a těším se na znovu povídání s tebe v Chicagu v srpnu.

Jessica (the Scottish one)

Lenka Silhanova said...

Welcome to twitter, David!

@LenkaSilhanova

archersangel said...

i'm not on twitter, but if you feel the need to have a thought that's more than 140 characters long, you still have the blog.

Alex Wire Mesh Co., Limted said...

we are looking for conveyor belt agent in your country, are you interested in it?